Transmitter with the possibility to change the flash output in combination with the integrated radio receivers in the old model 4 channel flashes or to switch the modeling light on and off. You can work with 4 channels. The transmitter is small, light and easy to connect to the camera’s accessory shoe. You can also work with the included sync cable. For synchronous times up to 1 / 250s, 1 / 800s with central shutter (depending on the camera). Range about 30m. Replaceable lithium battery with a very long lifespan of 1-2 years
- Radio sync & remote control in a small and lightweight unit.
- Mounted on the accessory shoe and protected by a very solid plastic housing.
- The transmitter has a minimum battery life of 1 to 2 years. Sync times (depending on camera type): 1/250 s for focal plane shutters, 1/800s for leaf shutters.
- 4 different channel to prevent interferences between different workgroups within the same studio.
- Range of up to 30 m
- Optional sync cord available