Transmitter with the possibility to change the flash output in combination with the integrated radio receivers in the flashes or to switch the modeling light on and off. You can work with 3 different channels and an “everything” channel. The transmitter is small, light and easy to connect to the camera’s accessory shoe. You can also work with the included sync cable. For synchronous times up to 1 / 250s, 1 / 800s with central shutter (depending on the camera). Range about 30m. Replaceable lithium battery with a very long lifespan of 1-2 years
- Radio sync & remote control in a small and lightweight unit.
- Mounted on the accessory shoe and protected by a very solid plastic housing.
- The transmitter has a minimum battery life of 1 to 2 years. Sync times (depending on camera type): 1/250 s for focal plane shutters, 1/800s for leaf shutters.
- 3 different channels and „ALL“ (master channel), to prevent interferences between different workgroups within the same studio.
- Range of up to 30 m
- Optional sync cord available